Important Updates From Your Library
Good news! Starting Thursday, July 23rd, the River Edge Library will be open to the public on a limited, state-mandated basis.
Hours of operation for the Library are:
Mon: 1-4 OPEN; 5-7 Doorside
Tues: 10-2 Doorside; 3-7 OPEN
Wed: 10-2 OPEN; 3-7 Doorside
Thurs: 10-2 Doorside; 3-7 OPEN
Fri: 10-1 Doorside; 2-5 OPEN
Check out a sneak-peek of our Library's opening!
Be sure to review our new rules before visiting the Library:
- Facemask is required to enter and must be worn for entire duration of visit. Nose and mouth must be covered. Bandanas or scarves are acceptable, hand, shirt or other clothing are not. Exceptions for those with medical condition and children under 2.
- Anyone who has a fever, cough, chills or is otherwise feeling unwell should not enter the Library.
- Maintain physical distance from staff and other members of the public at all times.
- Patrons 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult (18).
- Maximum 30 patrons. 1 hour maximum.
- All returns to outside book drops.
- No access to public PCs, fax machine, printer/copier/scanner.
Click here for doorside pickup instructions. For a list of NEW items added to our collection this month, click here. Borrowing between BCCLS libraries will be restored! BCCLS libraries hold more than 6 million items than can be ordered via the catalog at www.bccls.org (Please note delivery times will be about 6 days slower than normal due to quarantining.)
Weekly Raffle Winners for our Summer Reading Programs. If you want information on how to join, click the button above "Summer Reading Program."
If you have not already, friend us on Facebook and Instagram and stay in touch! For any questions about your Library card, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There's so much to do and learn at the Library. We have classes and events for all ages and interests.