Important Updates From Your Library
The River Edge Library has expanded the hours available to the public, including Saturday hours!
Hours of operation for the Library are:
Mon: 1-7 OPEN
Tues: 10-12 Doorside; 1-7 OPEN
Wed: 10-12 Doorside; 1-7 OPEN
Thurs: 10-12 Doorside; 1-7 OPEN
Fri: 10-12 Doorside; 1-5 OPEN
Sat: 10-2 OPEN
Check out a sneak-peek of our Library's opening!
Be sure to review our new rules before visiting the Library:
- Facemask is required to enter and must be worn for entire duration of visit. Nose and mouth must be covered. Bandanas or scarves are acceptable, hand, shirt or other clothing are not. Exceptions for those with medical condition and children under 2.
- Anyone who has a fever, cough, chills or is otherwise feeling unwell should not enter the Library.
- Maintain physical distance from staff and other members of the public at all times.
- Patrons 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult (18).
- Maximum 30 patrons. 1 hour maximum.
- All returns to outside book drops.
- No access to public PCs, fax machine, printer/copier/scanner.
Click here for doorside pickup instructions. For a list of NEW items added to our collection this month, click here. Borrowing between BCCLS libraries will be restored! BCCLS libraries hold more than 6 million items than can be ordered via the catalog at www.bccls.org (Please note delivery times will be about 6 days slower than normal due to quarantining.)